Please click Here(PDF) for GFM’s Winter Newsletter. The newsletter covers Exports, a review of how the US competes in global crop agriculture, average share of income spent on food, and farm real estate debt trends. Below you will find the latest blogs, featured articles, and real estate for sale.
- Ted Glaub Recognized for Long Time Membership
- GFM attends AgroNomics 2016
- Tough Winter Ahead
- 2017 UA CROP ENTERPRISE BUDGETS RELEASED
- Value of grain storage is rising, so are elevator profit margins
- Farmers rely on overseas customers to buy crops, boost prices
- Where Land Values Show the Greatest Promise
- Agriculture and Exchange Rates: It’s Complicated
- TRUMP PICKS PERDUE FOR AGRICULTURE SECRETARY
REAL ESTATE FOR SALE
- 86 +/- Acres in Crittenden County, Arkansas. This 86 +/- farm is located in two tracts approximately 3 miles North of Earle, AR and 30 miles Northwest of Memphis, TN. This farm has approximately 61.39 tillable acres. Soils are Dubbs silt loam, Sharkey silty loam, Tunica clay, and Forestdale silty clay loam. Farm has history of growing non-irrigated corn, soybeans, wheat, and grain sorghum. The property has both crop income and hunting. (Available)
- 372.51 +/- Acres in Craighead County, Arkansas. This prime recreational property adjoins the St. Francis Sunken Lands Wildlife Management Area on the northern side near the communities of Schug and Dixie. The Sunken Lands cover in excess of 30,000 acres. Waterfowl, deer, squirrel, and rabbit are abundant throughout the area. Bottomland hardwoods are the main species found throughout this area. The property is accessed by the St. Francis Levee District levee roads. This property is just 20 miles northeast of Jonesboro and only 13 miles southeast of Paragould. (Available)
- Contact GFM for other known properties.
RECENTLY SOLD REAL ESTATE