Those involved in owning and/or operating row crop operations know it is a complex business. Although many believe agriculture to be a traditional and even slow industry, we know it is rapidly changing and requires constant attention to keep up with government programs, laws, regulations and new technology that effect commodity markets, trade, production, and farmland markets.
Things to Consider
The consulting services at Glaub Farm Management provide you with an analysis on your unique issue to ensure you’re making appropriate decisions to accomplish your business goals. We can help you answer questions such as:
- Is my lease equitable for both parties?
- What is my best option in estate planning?
- What can I do to increase profitability?
- How do I reduce taxes when selling?
- What is the return on investment for capital improvements?
- How do I reduce grain marketing risk?
- What are my current strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats? (SWOT Analysis)
- How do I participate in conservation programs?
- Am I in compliance with state and federal regulations?
We have story after story of farm operators and landowners who left money on the table due to poorly structured leases, failure to participate in government programs, lack of economic or financial knowledge and other areas in which we specialize. In an industry where there is so much at stake, give us a call to make sure you’re operating at maximum efficiency.